Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coming Home Early!!! . . . .

We are very excited to be coming home on Saturday. Inara's visa was processed today and we were able to move up our flight (thanks to Eric!!!) We are ready to be home. Sorry for not posting more pictures but our camera cable is malfunctioning and we have been unable to off-load photos the last few day but we will post more when we get it resolved or after we are home. Ahhh, home . . .that word sounds so nice right now. See everyone SOOOOOONNNNN!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woot! I know you'll want to hole up and bond, but I can't wait to see all of you together. :-D

    I've loved following your adventure on this blog and watching your family grow. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be traveling right now... safe and easy travels! I know it's going to be a long journey home.

    Later, when you are relaxed at home, I'd like to bring dinner for you (let me know what I should make that you all can eat). I also have a couple things for the girls which I wasn't able to give you earlier when you had your baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your early posts soon after you wrote them and caught up on the rest today. Beautiful pictures, an adorable and inspiring family, an amazing journey for all of you. I've loved the poignancy of your writing about this part of your adoption journey. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing it with us. It's wonderful how well-adjusted Inara is. Her peronality shines in the photos. I can't wait to meet her and see all of you together as a family! Have a safe trip and I know how glad you will be to be HOME. - Darcie

    ReplyDelete