Saturday, March 26, 2011

We Have Arrived!


After 34 hours of traveling, we have arrived in Nanjing, China! We made all of our connections and even had time to gorge ourselves on sushi and kimchi in Korea. What seemed most miraculous to us was, despite all of our connecting flights (one which involved us doing an OJ Simpson run through the Guangzhou airport and reaching the gate just as it was closing), our luggage made it!

I am constantly amazed at how well AK travels. It is 4 AM Fort Collins time and she is still going strong and seems able to survive on little cat naps here and there.

Eric was able to VPN us into a computer state-side so that we will have access to our blog and Facebook while we travel. Yeah, Eric!!


4 comments:

  1. Following with anticipation, excitement, and prayers!
    The Bolton Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be able to follow your journey. What a great blog name. AK is amazing! I'm really excited for all of you to meet your new family member!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! I'm looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I look forward to following along. :-D

    ReplyDelete